SAFETY - "PREPARE TO FLY ..... SAFELY"
Airodrome Trampoline Park prides itself on bringing to you a safe, Australian-made, industry best practice, jumping playground. We have a tightly managed & monitored safety system in place.
Safety is our number one priority so please understand the risks & take care on the Flight Deck.
Airodrome is a recreational facility where injuries can happen. Like all sports, participants need to decide if the benefits of involvement are worth the risk of injury.
Jumping, rebounding and using trampolines create the risk for potential injury even when being safe. The potential for injury is greatly reduced when you:
JUMP WITHIN YOUR SKILL LEVEL
FOLLOW THE RULES
WATCH OUT FOR OTHER JUMPERS
We want you to have as much fun as possible jumping around. A critical part of this is a safe and soft landing and a safe environment to enjoy some air-time.
Our rules and guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe and minimise the chance of injury. Rules are shown throughout the venue and are in six categories: General Safety Rules (apply to the whole centre), Airstrip Safety Rules, Junior Flyers Safety Rules, Turbulence Safety Rules, The Hangar Safety Rules & Elite Wall Safety Rules.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES TO BE FOLLOWED THROUGHOUT THE VENUE
- AIRODROME APPROVED SOCK MUST BE WORN TO ENSURE GOOD GRIP
- WATCH OUT FOR OTHER JUMPERS & ALWAYS ALLOW SMALLER JUMPERS RIGHT OF WAY
- KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM OTHERS WHEN ON THE TRAMPOLINE MATS
- SAFELY LAND ON TWO FEET OR YOUR BACKSIDE WHEN BOUNCING
- DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY ACTIVITY BEYOND YOUR SKILL LEVEL
- NO DOUBLE BOUNCING, WRESTLING OR ROUGH PLAY
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ON OR NEAR THE TRAMPOLINES
- NO JUMPING OR LANDING ON THE PADDING
- NO JUMPING WHEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL