General access Weekdays (excluding school holidays and public holidays)
First Hour: $10
General Access Weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays
First hour: $17.50
Grip Socks (Required)
$2 per pair
PARENTS & BUBS SESSIONS (Children 5 years and under)
Mon-Fri, 10am - 3pm* except for school holidays and public holidays
$10 per child, $5 for any additional children also aged 5 and under (up to 3 children) for 2 hours of jumping for both parent & bub! 1 parent jumps for FREE!
*The last Parents & Bub session in which you can get 2 hours of jumping time is at 1pm. Arrivals for Parents and Bubs after this time will still be able to jump until 3pm but will not receive the full 2 hour session.
$15.00 for unlimited jumping time, on Fridays from 3pm to 8pm.
Book online for any session between 3pm and 8pm and get the remaining sessions for free on arrival!
- We encourage you to book online as there are limited places in each session and they fill quickly
- For safety reasons, jumpers under 110cm must bounce in the Junior Flyers Zone
- Minimum age for all Airodrome jumpers is 3 years old, any jumper under the age of 3 will need to pay full admission price along with a parent to jump with them for a charge of $9.50 (including grip socks for supervising adult) (Airodrome staff have the right to determine it is too busy for children under 3)
- You are required to wear Airodrome grip socks at all times while on the trampolines. If you already have Airodrome socks, you can use these again.
- If you don't have any, please ensure that you purchase some for $2.00
- Parents and Bubs session is for 2 hours, and only children under 5 years old are permitted
- In the event of hot weather (over 36 degrees) Airodrome may close the centre for health and safety reasons on hot days, we encourage you to contact the centre to confirm whether we will be open. In the case of closure due to heat, you may rebook for another day or request a full refund