Altona and Geelong - General access Weekdays (excluding school holidays)
First Hour: $10
Altona – General Access Weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays
First hour: $17.50
Geelong – General Access Weekends, School Holidays and Public Holidays
First hour: $15.00
$2 per pair
PARENTS & BUBS SESSIONS (Children 5 years and under)
Mon-Fri, 10am - 3pm except school holidays and public holidays
$10 per child, $5 for any additional children (up to 3 siblings) for 2 hours of jumping for both parent & bub! 1 parent jumps for FREE!
$17.50 for 3 hours of jumping time, on Friday evenings from 5pm to 8pm.
Book online for the 5pm-6pm session on Friday nights and recieve the the subsequnts two hours on arrival! (Friday Frenzy only)
- We encourage you to book online as there are limited places in each session and they fill quickly
- For safety reasons, jumpers under 110cm must bounce in the Junior Flyers Zone
- Minimum age for all Airodrome jumpers is 3 years old, any jumper under the age of 3 will need a parent to jump with them for a charge of $7.50 (Airodrome staff have the right to determine it is to busy for children under 3)
- You are required to wear Airodrome grip socks at all times while on the trampolines. If you already have Airodrome socks, you can use these again.
- If you don't have any, please ensure that you purchase some for $2.00
- Parents and Bubs session is for 2 hours, and only children under 5 years old are permitted
- In the event of hot weather (over 38 degrees) Airodrome may close the centre for health and safety reasons on hot days, we encourage you to contact the centre to confirm whether we will be open. In the case of closure due to heat, you may rebook for another day or request a full refund.